- Use Cases
- Why Dizzion
Ease Compliance Headaches: How to Stop End User Mistakes from Causing Non-Compliance
Businesses often struggle with meeting strict compliance requirements and protecting sensitive corporate and consumer data. One of the biggest challenges lies at the end of the data chain of control: End users and endpoint devices.
Even the most well intentioned employee can put data at risk and a minor misstep can result in huge regulatory fines, massive compliance audits and even lost customers. With today’s heightened risk climate, it’s more important than ever to successfully tackle this difficult compliance challenge.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
· Examples of the growing need for strong compliance
· The current state of common compliance standards
· How engaging a compliant service solution can help easily address the issue
· Specific use cases that can benefit from tighter end user and endpoint control
· Case Study: How Granada used a compliant desktop solution to help drive business value and mitigate risk
Left unaddressed, end users and endpoint devices can cause a major compliance headache. Learn how to take a proactive approach by joining us for this informational event.
Time of Event: 12:00 p.m. – 12:45 p.m. MST April 6th, 2017
Brady Ranum, VP of Product & Strategy, Dizzion
Felix Serrano, CEO, Granada
The Dizzion team will be attending and exhibiting at this year’s Telehealth 2.0 event to share more about how to maintain a strong security posture across your healthcare organization. READ MORE