CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
What is primary need, challenge, and/or problem you will be responsible for?
The Alliance Manager will manage the assigned alliance partner relationships for internal and external stakeholders. In this strategic role, the Alliance Manager will have the opportunity to deliver on Dizzion’s strategic alliance vision with various business partners to co-innovate and deliver new and differentiated offerings. Effectively engage sales, business and technical executives within the company, and business partners to gain top-down sponsorship and alignment. Develop and execute detailed joint business plans including revenue and customer adoption targets and go-to-market plans, etc. The Alliance Manager will work with the Revenue Management and Revenue Operations teams to design, build, execute, and track the strategic partnership plan to achieve agreed upon goals and with a specific focus on incremental growth. The Alliance Manager will define the objectives of various partnerships - quantitative and qualitative descriptions of what Dizzion expects to gain from the relationship. Manages stakeholder community up to SVP level through ongoing communication, facilitation of business decision making, and ongoing assessment of business health.
- Be the Dizzion owner of lead flow KPIs from assigned alliance partner targets
- Define, prioritize, and execute the end-to-end GTM/Business Development, Sales and Co-Innovation strategy
- Operational tasks to maintain a high level of business impact for KPI's, Pipeline Generation, and Deal Progression
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop strategies and initiatives to drive adoption of our platform and continued expansion at our business partners and customers
- Lead the discussions with Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering to plan the go-to-market launch strategy for new products, new integrations, feature releases, and manage all cross-functional efforts
- Work closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders to leverage existing sales enablement, global partner enablement, services and customer success on messaging, methodology and best practices
- Ensure that alliances are effectively complementing the company’s strategy via appropriate market positioning and business investments as committed in the partnership agreement
- Communicate the value proposition of our products, work with the marketing and product teams to develop the sales materials/tools that support the selling process of our new and existing products
- Find ways to creatively surface and automate the promotion of product-related revenue drivers
- Must be willing to travel and attend in-person meetings with partners and customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
What Other Skills Give Me an Advantage?
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and/or Marketing or equivalent experience
- 7+ years professional work experience in Alliance Management, Business Development or Portfolio Management
- 5+ years of “solutions selling” complex SaaS, DaaS or IaaS selling experience
- Experience selling to mid and large enterprise businesses
- Proven track record driving and scaling successful CCaaS/SaaS/DaaS/IaaS channel sales
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- A strong change agent with the ability to pivot as needed
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Exhibits a high degree of proficiency in joint value propositions and industry knowledge
- Consistent achievement of year-over-year quota attainment
- Ability to travel when necessary
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
This role will report directly to the Director of Channel Sales. We hire people from various backgrounds. It’s not the language, but the tenacity that matters to us. We love to solve business problems.
- Comprehensive medical (including telehealth), dental and vision plans to fit your needs
- Employee assistance program
- Employer paid basic life insurance and AD&D
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Self-Managed Paid Time Off, work hard and take time when you need it
- Generous holiday schedule
- Voluntary short and long term disability
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Awesome co-workers!
- $135,000 - 150,000 annually plus commission plan (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, and alignment of market data.)
Dizzion, Inc. is a leading provider of high-performance managed Desktop as a Service (DaaS) to the global remote workforce. Founded in 2011, Dizzion’s proven end-user cloud platform enables maximum work from home success while protecting business process outsourcers (BPO), enterprise contact centers, healthcare, financial services, and insurance companies with real HIPAA, PCI-DSS and SOC 2 Type II compliance. Customers further digital transformation with AnyCloud global delivery, seamless hybrid IT integration, zLink secure endpoints, and COSMOS orchestration and analytics.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This position is full-time FLSA exempt.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION