Dizzion is seeking a Director of Channel Sales to join our growing team. This role is critical to the success of the business and will be primarily responsible for recruiting and developing a go-to-market strategy with key partners to generate consistent leads and opportunities for the Dizzion Sales Team. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, this individual will interact closely with Marketing, Sales, Sales Engineering and Management Teams.
WHO WE ARE
Established in 2011, Dizzion brings the power the cloud to the desktop by enabling users to access their applications and data from any device, anytime, anywhere. Dizzion is a privately-held company based in Denver, Colorado.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a natural curiosity in everything you do and consistently demonstrate persistence to drive business forward.
- You are excited about driving results and finding new ways for us to grow our channel department.
- You have a proven history of success securing and growing master agency agreements and national partnerships.
- You have a natural ability to seek out new channel partner relationships using creative means.
- You have developed and maintained your own IT partner eco-system over a minimum of 5+ years.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- You can handle both strategy and execution when it comes to finding and securing new business through partnerships.
- You are a solution evangelist – excited about developing exposure and opportunities for Dizzion within the partner community.
- You are a thought leader in the channel market and enjoy developing creative avenues for generating opportunities and exposure in the market.
- You have strong project management skills and ability to lead through influence; you’re never satisfied and you take a proactive, creative approach to your work.
- You take a team-first, results-oriented approach. While the channel is your primary focus, we are a small and growing organization. You are willing to pitch in when needed and wear several hats!
WHAT YOU’LL DO ON THE DIZZION CHANNEL TEAM
- Recruiting the Right Partners: Proactivity recruiting and validating key partners with focus on our Ideal Partner Profile.
- Develop Go-To-Market Partner Strategy: Develop and Drive Go-to-Market strategies with each key partner to define joint performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones to drive consistent opportunities into the organization.
- Training, Enablement & Onboarding Conduct on-boarding and training of all Dizzion Partners to ensure maximum success.
- Communication & Drive: Coordinate the involvement of Dizzion team members, including marketing, support, service, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partner expectations.
- Relationships: Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel at all levels within the partner.
- Sales: Demonstrate the ability to passionately share the Dizzion story, solution and case studies with partners and end users at all levels.
- Reporting & Metrics: Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts and report results monthly, as well as be able to understand and translate data trends.
- Validation & Refinement: Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Travel: Travel is essential to the success of this role and travel should be expected approximately 50% of the time.
4 REASONS YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Dizzion made the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies list in 2017 and we have big things planned for 2018!
- Virtual desktops are the future of end user computing – get in on the ground floor of this technology.
- Make an impact on a fast-growing startup company and leave your mark on the business and build enduring relationships.
- Dizzion was named on CRN, a brand of The Channel Company, as a 2016 Next-Gen 250 company.
This role will be based at our downtown Denver, CO office.