Dizzion is seeking a Demand Generation Specialist to join its growing team! This role will be a key team member in growing the top of the funnel to drive sales growth. The Demand Generation Specialist will bring experience in executing demand generation campaigns, programs and events using creative tactics, tools, and automation. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, this individual will interact closely with our sales and business development teams.
WHO WE ARE
Established in 2011, Dizzion brings the power the cloud to the desktop by enabling users to access their applications and data from any device, anytime, anywhere. Dizzion is a privately-held company based in Denver, Colorado.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are eager to promote emerging products and services where market demand needs to be created vs. just taking orders.
- You’ve got at least 2 years of experience in B2B demand generation marketing. You have experience in both strategy and execution when it comes to lead generation and marketing operations.
- Have experience with Salesforce, Marketo and other sales and marketing tools. Experience administering, designing, managing integrations, and supporting training efforts is a big bonus – if your experience is light, a willingness to jump in and learn is what we want to see.
- You bring digital marketing and social media proficiency (Google Analytics, Wordpress, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- You are an excellent communicator via email, meetings, and more. You’re not afraid to speak up or ask questions – you are curious!
- Experience in B2B SaaS, cloud services, security, storage, or IT infrastructure fields highly desired – passion for technology is most important.
- You have strong project management skills and ability to lead through influence; you’re never satisfied and you take a proactive, creative approach to your work.
- You possess a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field.
- You’re clearly a unicorn of sorts and you bring a willingness to pitch in on marketing projects that are not demand gen-focused as needed such as events, sales enablement, and strategic planning. We are a small, yet growing organization and we all wear multiple hats!
WHAT YOU’LL DO ON THE DIZZION MARKETING TEAM
- Create and execute demand and lead generation programs, including webinars, digital advertising, content syndication, events, landing pages, email, social media and more. You will work closely with marketing and sales teams on development and implementation of these programs.
- Analyze data to determine program effectiveness and provide suggestions on how to optimize tactics / campaigns.
- Drive Dizzion’s digital presence including Wordpress administration, execution of CMS additions/updates, PPC, social and digital campaigns. Should bring a strong understanding of SEO best practices.
- Assist in the evaluation, preparation and execution of events including tradeshows, partner events, trainings, webinars, speaking engagements and more.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems and sales tools used for prospecting, lead generation and reporting. Consistently evaluate new technologies to improve and optimize overall team performance.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations for optimization.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- We have a small, growing marketing team – this is your chance to expand your marketing horizons, wear multiple hats, and OWN the outcomes.
- Virtual desktops are the future of end user computing – get in on the ground floor of this technology.
- Have a chance to make an impact on a fast growing startup company and leave your mark on the business.
This role will be based at our downtown Denver, CO office.