Dizzion is seeking a Sales Engineer to join its high growth team. This role is critical to the success of our customers and partners and is an integral part of the Dizzion Sales & Marketing division. The selected candidate will be responsible for working with the direct and channel sales teams providing technical support and solution designs for direct and partner customer opportunities. This individual will be responsible for establishing relationships with our customers and partners and will be a face and voice of Dizzion. In addition, the Sales Engineer will be responsible for building strong relationships with Dizzion operations and engineering team members and voicing product change and creation direction based on customer and prospect opportunities.
WHO WE ARE
Established in 2011, Dizzion brings the power of cloud to the desktop by enabling users to access their applications and data from any device, anytime, anywhere. Dizzion is a privately-held company based in Denver, Colorado.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a minimum of 5 years sales engineering experience in Telecommunications/Internet/Software Sales industry with an in-depth understanding of the sales process
- You display in depth technical knowledge of cloud and virtualization services (VMware, Citrix)
- You have proven success in selling complex, highly integrated solutions
- You have ROI/TCO experience with selling outsourced IT solutions
- You thrive on product knowledge - knowing and explaining product features/benefits and competitive position, understanding customer's business operations and needs, understanding and responding to the competition, gathering and applying market knowledge
- You have a history of successfully presenting to senior level prospect and customer contacts
- You exhibit independent working, decisions making, effective organizational, and written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint) and SaaS tool sets are no problem for you
- You’re successful when working in a team sales and support environment
- You display the ability to gain trust and respect of coworkers, customers, partners and vendors
- You can easily adapt in a fast-paced environment
- You thrive in and drive a “Can Do” culture and have a strong work ethic
- You promote an environment that encourages open communication and coordination
- You have fun working hard with other fun hard working people
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A DIZZION SALES ENGINEER
- Assist with preparing quotes, proposals and RFI/RFP responses
- Design solution recommendations for customer and partner sales opportunities
- Attend trade shows, exhibitions and conferences
- Provide product and technology education, training and presentations to sales teams, customers and partners
- Innovate to find new and better ways of supporting and delivering services to customers
- Create technology/solution design diagrams
- Assist with the development and maintenance of sales and marketing collateral
- Assist with the development of product and service delivery direction
- Provide solution design collaboration with operations and support teams assisting with the onboarding and integration of new customers
- Maintain positive customer relations post installation in support of future account growth
- Work with the team to establish best practices that benefit and improve the quality and predictability of the offering
- Manage expectations by building relationships and communicating effectively
- Complete regular reports as required
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities required by the business
3 REASONS YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Dizzion made Inc.5000 fastest growing companies list in 2017 and we have big things planned for 2018!
- Virtual desktops are the future of end user computing – get in on the ground floor of this technology.
- Have a chance to make an impact on a fast growing startup company and leave your mark on the business.
This role will be based at our downtown Denver, CO office.