CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
LOCATION | Denver, CO – San Antonio, TX – Remote Locations
CULTURE & CHARACTER FIRST | Work from Home – Business as Usual. Managed Desktop as a Service – Dizzion provides the technology foundation of the high-performing remote workforce. As a result, we are growing at an incredible pace and are searching for the right people, who match our culture – “Challenge the Norm, Integrity in Action, #OneDizzion, Burn Hot, Own it”. Is this you? If so, Dizzion is the right place to advance your career. At Dizzion, you will work alongside talented, dedicated people who are invested in your success. No silos. No politics. Just a tenacious dedication to our customers, each other and the long-term success of the business.
OVERVIEW – SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE | Reporting to the co-founder and vice president of sales, the Senior Account Executive (“SAE”) is critical to Dizzion’s short and long-term success. Ideal candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment, free of time-consuming administrative red tape. The SAE will be responsible for positioning and selling Dizzion Managed DaaS to mid-market, enterprise and Business Process Outsourcing (“BPO”) targets across the globe. This individual will be responsible for establishing a relationship with our customers and will be the face and voice of Dizzion.
WHO YOU ARE – JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of “Solutions selling” to the Technology, Healthcare, Financial and Insurance markets with special focus on BPO/Contact Center organizations
- Comfortable selling to high-ranking executives at well-known global brands
- Strong work ethic with the ability to make decisions and work independently
- Experienced user of leading software/tools to maximize efficiency and effectiveness (Salesforce, Outreach, Office365, Teams, etc.)
- Collaborative team member – experience gaining the trust and respect of coworkers, customers, partners and vendors white thriving in a team sales/support environment
- In-depth understanding of the enterprise sales process
- Highly organized and agile, maintaining high levels of productivity amidst changing priorities
- Effective organizational, written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU WILL DO – RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and manage relationships with targets through a diverse mix of sales efforts including but not limited to account planning, in-person prospecting at local/national events, outbound email and calling, partner account mapping, business development and social selling.
- ROI/TCO experience with selling outsourced IT solutions
- Regularly review relevant industry information (online and print) and attend training (internal and external) in support of job responsibilities and personal development
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and other goals defined by the business
- Accurately forecast opportunities in a timely manner
- Manage full sales and customer lifecycle ensuring optimal satisfaction throughout the engagement as well as maximum expansion and retention rates
- Prepare detailed, professional quotations, proposals and RFI/RFP responses
- Complete weekly and other regular reports as required
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities required by the business
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU - 3 REASONS YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Recent market trends and circumstances have led to increased demand for Dizzion Managed Desktop as a Service providing an incredible financial opportunity to our sales team
- Unlimited sales opportunities – with a lean and collaborative sales team, you are free to pursue high-value targets across the globe as opposed to limited roles with small books of accounts or the leftovers no one else wants!
- Make a significant impact on an already successful business (Inc5000, Gartner Top DaaS provider), helping Dizzion scale global operations
ABOUT DIZZION | Dizzion, Inc. is a leading provider of high-performance managed Desktop as a Service (DaaS) to the global remote workforce. Founded in 2011, Dizzion’s proven end-user cloud platform enables maximum work from home success while protecting business process outsourcers (BPO), enterprise contact centers, healthcare, financial services, and insurance companies with real HIPAA, PCI-DSS and SOC 2 Type II compliance. Customers further digital transformation with AnyCloud global delivery, seamless hybrid IT integration, zLink secure endpoints, and COSMOS orchestration and analytics. Visit dizzion.com for more information. Dizzion | Work from Home. Business as Usual.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION