Team Member Description
Dizzion is creating a dynamic, innovative workforce to support our global customer base. We do not believe in departmental silos. At Dizzion everyone is responsible for the quote to cash customer lifecycle. We are looking for the brightest and most talented individuals to be a part of our team. We select self-starters that consistently execute with a positive “Can Do” attitude, strong work ethic and an unparalleled commitment to the customer. Dizzion is founded on the principle of being there. Be there for our team members, customers, partners and our shareholders.
The Account Executive (AE) role is critical to the success of the business. The selected candidate will be responsible for prospecting and selling Dizzion’s Cloud Delivered Desktop services to mid-market and enterprise customers. This individual will be responsible for establishing a relationship with our customers and will be the face and voice of Dizzion.
- Develop and manage relationships with customers through prospecting and networking to accomplish sales objectives
- Build, promote and manage a successful customer, partner/vendor ecosystem
- Attend relevant industry, association and partner events to foster awareness of the business
- Regularly review relevant industry information (online and print) and attend training (internal and external) in support of job responsibilities and personal development
- High volume prospecting activity supporting sales quotas and goals
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and other goals defined by the business
- Accurately forecast opportunities in a timely manner
- Manage full sales cycle and customer satisfaction from initial lead to implementation
- Maintain positive customer relations post installation in support of future account growth
- Prepare quotations, proposals and RFI/RFP responses
- Committed to effectively organize workload to exceed daily activity metrics
- Complete weekly and other regular reports as required
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities required by the business
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 plus years sales experience selling Managed Solutions to Industries such as Technology, Healthcare, Financial and BPO/Contact Centers
- Success in selling to senior level prospect and customer contacts
- Strong work ethic
- Independent working and decisions making skills
- Working experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and SaaS tool sets
- Successful experience working in a team sales and support environment
- Ability to gain trust and respect of coworkers, customers, partners and vendors
- Effective organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- In-depth understanding of the sales process
Dizzion is bringing the power of cloud computing to the desktop by enabling employees to securely access their applications and data from any device, anytime, anywhere while enjoying the same access, security and productivity as they do in their office environment. Its proprietary managed desktop service is built on enterprise technology that includes infrastructure, software licensing, management, support and security for a monthly fee.
Please contact us at email@example.com and reference Senior Account Executive in the subject line.