Dizzion brings the power of cloud computing to the desktop by enabling end users to securely access applications and data from any device, anytime, anywhere.
The Virtualization Support Engineer II (VSE) is critical to the success of our customers. The selected candidate will primarily handle operations, provisioning and support of customers on our Cloud Delivered Desktop platform. This unique technical position will support every aspect of the customer from sales thru support. This individual will establish a relationship with our customers and will be the face and voice of Dizzion.
What you’ll bring to the Dizzion team
- Building and Maintaining critical infrastructure systems and applications.
- Innovation in finding find new and better ways of supporting and delivering services to our customers.
What you will achieve from your role
- Gain startup working experience
- Experience working with cutting edge technology
- Satisfaction from delighting customers daily
- Owning the customer relationship! You will be handling operations and making sure our customers installations go smoothly and that they love the product.
- Work with a fast-paced team of Dizzion employees
3 reasons you should apply
- Dizzion made Inc. 5000 top companies to watch list in 2017 and we plan to make many more lists in 2018!
- Virtual desktops are the future of end user computing – get in on the ground floor of technology.
- Make an impact on a fast-growing startup company and leave your mark on the business.
Dizzion [dish-uh n] is bringing the power of cloud computing to the desktop by enabling employees to securely access their applications and data from any device, anytime, anywhere while enjoying the same access, security and productivity as they do in their office environment. Its proprietary managed desktop service is built on enterprise technology that includes infrastructure, software licensing, management, support and security for a monthly fee.
Join this dynamic team and be a part of this amazing organization.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This position is full-time FLSA exempt.
- Have at least 3-5 years’ experience providing VMWare, networking, Windows server/desktop Support in a 24x7 NOC setting
- Have received at least one professional certification from the following: VMware Certified Professional (VCP preferred) and/or Microsoft certifications MCITP, MCTS and or MCSE preferred
- You are passionate about technology
- A self-starter who can move projects forward by filling the gaps on agile teams
- An expert troubleshooter and loves solving technical problems
- A humble heart for serving team members and customers
- Able to Maintain critical infrastructure systems and applications including, Active Directory, VMware vSphere, VMware vCloud Director, VMware vShield, PowerShell, PERL, VB scripting, Monitoring, DHCP, Lite-touch automated deployment and DNS services
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in IT technology- related discipline preferred
- Have a growing passion learning about network communications and system security standards
This role will be based at our downtown San Antonio, TX office. It is for an overnight front half of the week position.