Who we are:
Dizzion brings the power of cloud computing to the desktop by enabling end users to securely access applications and data from any device, anytime, anywhere.
The Virtualization Support Engineer II (VSE) is critical to the success of our customers. The selected candidate will primarily be responsible for handling operations, provisioning and support of customers on our Cloud Delivered Desktop platform. This unique technical position will support every aspect of the customer from sales thru support. This individual will be responsible for establishing a relationship with our customers and will be the face and voice of Dizzion.
Who you are:
- Have at least 3-5 years experience providing VMWare, networking, Windows server/desktop Support in a 24x7 NOC setting
- Have received at least one professional certification from the following: VMware Certified Professional (VCP preferred); Microsoft certifications MCITP, MCTS and or MCSE preferred
- You are passionate about technology
- A self-starter who can move projects forward by filling the gaps on agile teams
- An expert troubleshooter and loves solving technical problems
- A humble heart for serving team members and customers
- Able to Maintain critical infrastructure systems and applications including, Active Directory, VMware vSphere, VMware vCloud Director, VMware vShield, PowerShell, PERL, VB scripting, Monitoring, DHCP, Lite-touch automated deployment and DNS services
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in IT technology- related discipline preferred
- Have a growing passion learning about network communications and system security standards
What you’ll do on the Dizzion Operations team:
- Build and Maintain critical infrastructure systems and applications
- Innovate, find new and better ways of supporting and delivering services to our customers
- Own the customer relationship! You will be handling operations and making sure our customers installations go smoothly and that they love the product
- Work with a fast paced team of Dizzion employees
What you will achieve from your role:
- Gain startup working experience
- Experience working with cutting edge technology
- Satisfaction from delighting customers daily
3 reasons you should apply:
- Dizzion made Inc.5000 top companies to watch list in 2017 and we plan to make many more list in 2018!
- Virtual desktops are the future of end user computing – get in on the ground floor of technology.
- Have a chance to make an impact on a fast growing startup company and leave your mark on the business.