Dizzion extends AnyCloud global delivery with new Managed Desktops on IBM Cloudâ, featuring VMwareâ Horizon technology
Earlier today, Dizzion announced the launch of our new managed desktop offering on IBM Cloud, designed to assist enterprises in managing their remote workforce.
Check out the official press release here.
What is it?
- Managed Cloud Desktops – think employee computers, but with everything (storage, memory, CPU, software, corporate files/data, security, etc.) delivered from the IBM Cloud to any Internet-connected device instead of being delivered from the local machine. We are the “Netflix of desktops”.
What’s the big deal?
- Ever have a bad experience working from home since the pandemic – lagging web meetings, heavy apps, etc.? The combination of Dizzion, IBM Cloud and VMware Horizon technology provides unmatched performance, security, compliance and environment analytics while reducing desktop cost basis with up to 6-to-1 concurrency (up to six users per desktop license). Your company stays protected while the end user gets an upgrade, a big deal for companies looking to implement a long-term or permanent remote work environment in 2021.
Who can / should use it?
- The short answer is anyone can use it. However, as mentioned above, the offering is ideally suited for organizations looking to drive optimal desktop performance, security and compliance as part of a long-term remote work solution. The majority of Dizzion customers fall in the 50 to 1000’s of desktops range, with some smaller customers in there. Our most common industries and use cases include contact centers/CX outsourcing, enterprise, healthcare/telehealth, financial services, insurance, retail and legal on account of our industry-leading HIPAA, PCI-DSS and GDPR compliance as well as agility to respond to seasonal business models. IBM Cloud + VMware Horizon ensure performance at scale, addressing the exacting requirements of the Fortune 500.
Where is it? How can you get it?
- DIzzion Managed Desktops on IBM Cloud are available from 43 global IBM Cloud data centers, ideal for companies with international / multi-national remote workforces. Buy direct from Dizzion or use the IBM Cloud Marketplace for DIY online provisioning (approved IBM ecosystem members only). Onboarding is fast. Together, we will identify how much you want to manage, user types for golden image creation, performance add-on needs for unique requirements, and location specifics.
Origins rooted in providing an upgraded environment for Horizon Cloud on IBM Cloud customers.
Dizzion Managed Desktops on IBM Cloud is a service that was born of the Horizon Cloud on IBM Cloud use case. Working closely with IBM Cloud and VMware teams, Dizzion identified a way to add value to the user base by delivering an upgraded environment that increased financial efficiency, optimized performance, provided real flexibility, and offered new features and functionality for improved transparency and analytics. Dizzion also offers two management options – DaaS and Managed DaaS – aligning to available customer human resources / skill sets. 90% of the Managed DaaS solution is taken care of by the Dizzion team, allowing customers to set it and forget it.
Introducing Dizzion’s proprietary C3 platform to the VMware and IBM Cloud ecosystems.
One of the key differentiators involved in the delivery of Dizzion Managed Desktops on IBM Cloud is our proprietary COSMOS Control Center or “C3” orchestration engine, which integrates with VMware Horizon Enterprise running in IBM Cloud. Utilizing Horizon Enterprise allows Dizzion to deliver greater service capabilities such as VMware Instant Clones and App Volumes, along with their own enhancements and services, like:
- DaaS service bundle (IBM Cloud infrastructure + Horizon licensing)
- Concurrent desktop service model
- Real-time insights and analytics
- Proactive 24x7x365 technical support
Learn more about Dizzion Managed Desktops on IBM Cloud on our product page. Also, check out Gabe Knuth of VMware’s blog here!
Schedule a Demo of this exciting, new Dizzion offering today!